Blending a casual, workman style with top-tier weatherproof performance, the Volcom Men's Creedle2Stone Jacket transitions effortlessly from whiteout days on the hill to cold nights hitting the town. Its 2-layer V-Science construction provides waterproof, breathable protection against some of the stormiest days of winter, while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily. Micro-fleece lining the Creedle2Stone provides you with a cozy fit and feel that helps retain warmth to fight off plummeting temps, while the zippered underarm vents allow excess heat to be released in a pinch after hiking the terrain park. The integrated powder skirt helps block out creeping snow on deep days, and the thumbholes at the cuffs act as a cozy barrier between your skin and frigid winds. The stretch Oxford hood wraps your dome in plush comfort when it's cool enough to go without a beanie, and a Super Suede chin guard prevents your face from being rubbed raw on blisteringly cold days.
- Ride park laps all day and hit the town in this stylish ski jacket
- Micro-fleece lining adds warmth and coziness for all-day comfort
- Zippered underarm vents allow additional airflow
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow on deep powder days
- Lycra hand gaiters create a barrier between gloves and sleeves
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials secure
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath for extra cold days