Boost into the clear sky or rail hard turns in dicey terrain on the powerful and versatile Niche Aether Snowboard. This directional twin deck features a mid-stiff flex and Multi-Camber profile so that you can feel confident and free no matter where you are riding.
The Directional twin shape excels when turned and edged hard like a directional board while also offering you solid switch riding and landing performance so that you can pop that spur of the moment 540. Meanwhile the mid-stiff flex creates a solid and poppy feel that encourages high speed charging and incredible edge hold without preventing stylish presses or hurting turn initiation. Finally the Multi-Camber profile blends rocker between the feet with camber under each foot to provide a loose, catch-free ride that still feels responsive and poppy when you need it to. This construction will keep you ripping all over the mountain no matter how you feel like riding that day.
- Don't check the weather, just toss this versatile board in your whip
- Directional twin shape is easy to edge, carve, and trick
- Multi-Camber profile creates a loose catch free feel with pop
- Mid-Stiff flex is powerful, snappy, and stable for high speeds
- Basalt stringers create a powerful and poppy ride
- Paulownia, poplar, and bamboo core is powerful and lightweight
- Recycled sintered base glides across flat sections with ease