People tend to dress a little more casually when they feel at home, and while some people might feel most comfortable on the couch or chilling in their favorite coffee shop, you feel most at home on the slopes, and it's kind of chilly rocking just a pair of sweatpants on the lift. For casual style and technical performance on the mountain, grab the L1 Slim Chino Pant. With a water-defending membrane and critical seams sealed this pant protects you from snow spray and light moisture on a mostly bluebird day, and thanks to the slim-fitting chino style, you can head straight to the après venue without missing a beat. But just cause these pants look good, that doesn't mean they're not decked out with features. You've got stretchy boot gaiters to keep out billowing snow when you're riding deep, and inner-thigh vents to let in cool air after a tiring tree run. Mesh lining wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable, and the gusseted crotch and stretch material ensure that you've got plenty of movement whether you're hitting booters, bouncing through some waist deep snow, or cruising down main street.
- Hit the slopes in style with this casual yet technical ski pant
- Membrane and critical seams sealed for weather protection
- Inner thigh vents help you regulate temperature throughout the day
- Ankle gaiters ensure that deep snow doesn't creep in
- Stretch fabric and gusseted crotch won't limit movement in the park
- Casual chino style and slim fit transition easily to the aprés spot
- Mesh lining keeps you dry on the inside by wicking away moisture