When snow is piling up by the foot, slip your hands into the Burton Gondy Gore-Tex Leather Glove for impermeable protection from raging blizzards, icy temperatures, and howling winds. This glove features a Gore-Tex membrane for premium waterproofing in the most demanding conditions, ranging from waist-deep powder to soaking coastal snow. Thermacore insulation locks in warmth when you're riding in teeth-chattering cold.
The Gnar Guard leather shell is smooth and supple, maximizing durability while allowing ample dexterity for strapping into your bindings, fetching items from pockets, and fist-bumping your shred friends. Another cool feature is the Screen Grab thumb and index finger that allow you to answer calls and change music on your smartphone without exposing you bare skin to the cold.
- Warm and durable gloves for riding in cold, wet conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane for excellent weatherproofing and breathability
- Gnar Guard leather shell for durability and supple wear
- Thermacore insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger
- Hook-and-loop cuff seals out the elements