The Dawn Patrol Hybrid Pants are built for going deep in the backcountry. By utilizing our proprietary BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable solution on key areas that require protection, while featuring a breathable softshell fabric on crucial panels that are prone to overheating, the Dawn Patrol Hybrid Pant brings exactly what you need to a day of touring—uphill performance and freedom, downhill security for getting pitted. Side-zip vents add temperature regulation and two thigh pockets—one being a dedicated pocket for beacon storage—and a smaller upper right hip pocket allow you to stow backcountry essentials. An integrated RECCO reflector adds to the pants’ snow safety capabilities, while the instep patches guard against ski edges and crampon points. There is a stretch gaiter and the cuffs feature dual snap closures to accommodate both racing and touring boots. The integrated belt provides waist adjustment along with internal loops to allow for suspender compatibility.
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/breathable/windproof solution
- 20,000mm waterproof rating
- 20,000g/m2/24 hr breathability rating
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric and 2-way stretch BD.dry™ laminated fabric
- Beacon pocket for avalanche beacon storage
- Two thigh pockets and 1 zippered hand pocket