Feed your freestyle addiction for big park jumps and kinked rails with the Relapse. This true twin snowboard forgoes gimmicky designs and sticks to tried-and-true camber for insane levels of pop and powerful response. Its combo of camber and a medium flex lets you smoothly press while maintaining enough snap to send the jump line and carve groomers.
Traditional camber offers superior pop, response, and edge hold so you can boost big jumps and fire up big ollies, while the mid flex allows for tweaked presses on rails and smooth butters. Inlaid ash on the Power Ply topsheet gives the board better energy return, and it's actually sustainable unlike the toxic plastics found in the topsheets of most snowboards. Arbor gave the Relapse an extruded base so it's easy to repair after you thrash it in the park. When it comes to proven park performance, it doesn't get much better than the Arbor Relapse.
- Iconic park performance for riders who crave pop
- Traditional camber offers pop, response, and edge control
- Medium flex goes from small jibs to big jumps with ease
- Sustainably harvested Single Malt core is light and lively
- Biax fiberglass is torsionally soft for smooth turn initiation
- Power Ply ash wood topsheet enhances strength and snap
- Extruded base is easy to repair and maintain
- Arbor crafts boards with an emphasis on environmental consciousness