Staying dry, feeling comfortable, and looking good are the most important things a snowboard pant should do for you. Good thing the Volcom Men's Articulated Pant has all three bases covered. A slim, articulated fit allows freedom of movement and gives it a modern look, and V-Science technology keeps you dry in any weather.
The V-Science two-layer fabric is 15K-rated to keep you dry whether you're riding spring slush or mid-winter pow, and the V-Science lining promotes breathability so you don't get soaked with sweat. The articulated fit is slim for a streetwear-inspired look, and it moves with your body for unrestricted riding.
No matter how deep the powder is, you won't be getting any down your pant leg thanks to Zip Tech, which allows you to link your pant up to your Volcom Zip Tech-equipped jacket to create an impenetrable barrier against snow. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in, while mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat on warm days and long hikes. Boot gaiters keep snow from getting in your boots when you're trudging through powder, and reinforced hems keep your pant legs from getting shredded when you're walking through the parking lot.
- Ski and snowboard pants that blend style, function, and performance
- 2-layer construction keeps you dry during long days on hill
- Mesh lined vents dump excess heat on the boot pack to keep you cool
- Adjustable inner waistband gives you a customized fit
- Stretch boot gaiter prevents snow from seeping into your socks
- Multiple pockets hold your on hill essentials nearby at all times