Tired of old, worn-out boots subjecting your feet to unnecessary pain during long days on the mountain? Step into the quick-lacing convenience and plush support of the Ride Men's Anthem Boa Snowboard Boot before arcing carves down your favorite cruiser, dropping into secret tree stashes, and hitting park jumps. The articulated shell maximizes flexibility without distorting the shell, promoting longevity over the entire season.
It's a mid-flexing boot that performs admirably everywhere on the mountain, from powder laps along upper bowls to mellow cruiser laps and freestyle riding. The Boa lacing system cinches tightly for optimum support with the quick twist of a dial, and the Closer Lacing Guide evenly distributes pressure along the lower boot when you're cranking down the Boa system to maximum tightness.
Wrapping your foot in customized support, the Intuition Plush Foam liner molds to the shape of your foot as your ride throughout the season. J-bars inside the liner clutch the sides of your ankle for improved heel hold during high-speed turns. Another benefit of this liner is the Aegis antimicrobial, which ensures lasting freshness during sweaty riding sessions.
- Comfortable, quick-lacing boot for all-mountain riding
- Medium flex allows for peak-to-park prowess
- Boa lacing dials in a supportive fit in seconds
- The Closer Lacing Guide alleviates pressure points
- Intuition Plush Foam liner creates a custom fit
- Die-cut EVA footbed absorbs vibration and impact
- Grip Sole lends a lightweight, low-profile feel