Designed with the serious rider in mind, the Division BioZone™ Insulated Jacket features FN Dry™ 10K waterproof technology and lightweight Thinsulate™ fill to block out the elements and keep you warm on the mountain. A helmet-compatible hood, customizable cuffs and a cinch hem adjust to your specs for a locked-down fit that stays in place while you ride. Mesh-backed underarm vents enhance airflow, and an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. An ellipse logo at the visor and clean wordmark at the chest deliver signature mountain-sport style, while dedicated pockets on this Oakley snowboarding jacket secure media devices and other mountain necessities.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Thinsulate™ fill provides breathable warmth and protection from the rain, sleet and snow
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with two-point cinch system
- Snap-up storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- RFID pass pocket and media pocket secure your essentials
- Wrist cuff with gusset and cinch hem provide personalized weather protection
- Critically taped seams help keep you dry
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- Regular fit
- 100% Polyester
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.