The Line Miner™ goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral version. With a cylindrical style design, we were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before. Allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery, this is the only goggle available with the new PRIZM™ Inferno lenses. What is Inferno you ask? Think turbocharged window defroster – in your goggles! Inferno heated lens technology is the latest in the innovation you’ve come to expect from Oakley.
PRIZM™ INFERNO™ LENS FEATURES
- Combats inner lens fog with the push of a button.
- Through rigorous field testing we have determined the ideal lens temperature to combat fog, without ever feeling uncomfortably warm on your face or eyes. Uniformed heating across the lens causes fog to evaporate which means it has nowhere to hide.
- Prizm™ Lens Technology enhances visibility of snow contours, bumps and textures so you can ride with confidence.
POWER MODULE FEATURES
- An external power module keeps the goggle lightweight so it fits and feels like a traditional Oakley snow goggle. It is designed to be completely removable when fog is not an issue. The rechargeable and replaceable battery is engineered for excellent performance in cold weather.
- Haptic Vibration
- A slight vibration acknowledges the heating cycle has started and ended
- Power module weight: 100 grams, 3.5 ounces (comparable to a deck of playing cards)
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Excellent cold weather performance (stable to -20°C or -4°F) compared to other consumer electronic batteries commonly used in your phone or camera which can stop working when the temperature drops below freezing
- USB charging
- Plug into any USB charging outlet, whether a wall charger, car charger, computer, or USB battery pack
LINE MINER™ FEATURES
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit
- Removable triple-layer face foam provides added wind protection