Rocker between the bindings improves float in powder and gives it a forgiving feel on hardpack, while camber out to the tips ensures pop and control. Serrated knife-like Magne-Traction edges cut through ice to help you hold and edge on the iciest of slopes. An even flex profile lets you lock into presses and butters, but is still stable and responsive enough for hitting jumps and laying into carves.
Basalt fibers replace fiberglass to make the board lighter, stronger, more impact-resistant, and of course more environmentally-friendly. Snappy Sap bio-resin is more elastic than normal resin and has high-adhesion properties to prevent delamination, plus it's far less toxic. A sustainable wood core keeps the board lightweight and snappy without sacrificing strength. Niche also aimed to reduce waste without compromising quality by adding recycled steel edges and a base made from recycled materials and using non-toxic water-based inks.
- Do it all board for slashing pow, cruising groomers, and jibbing
- Directional twin shape is easy to carve and freestyle friendly
- Multi-Camber blends camber and rocker for float and control
- Medium-stiff flex is stable at high speed but can be manipulated
- Basalt stringers provide a consistent and reliable flex pattern
- Full wood core is stable, poppy, and durable for long days on hill
- Recycled sintered base keeps you gliding across cat tracks