J turn, Euro carve, or laying trenches, whatever you want to call it and what ever your style is, the Niche Ember Snowboard can help you paint your own line down the mountain. The key to the exceptional edge control lies in the combination of the directional shape and the Back Seat Camber-Rockered Nose profile. In soft snow, with the help of the swallow tail, the Ember will let your backfoot drop and your tip rise so that you are able to quickly pivot the board for proper control, and able to float through the deep stuff with ease. On firm pack this same combination will ensure you can still lay into an edge, and your turn initiation will be extremely fluid and easy. To further boost firm snow performance the 2x traction bumps on the edges add contact points so that you wont slip out on ice or unexpected bumps.
- Lay trenches and slash deep snow on this big mountain carver
- Directional shape simplifies turn initiation and creates stability
- Blend of camber and rocker floats in pow and holds a mean edge
- Stiff flex is powerful and responsive for hard charging riders
- Sustainable wood core blends wood for a lightweight and stable feel
- Basalt stringers provide a consistent and responsive flex
- Sintered base glides like a dream across long flat sections