Set a blistering pace down big faces, hold a mean edge on steep groomers, and make an offering to the snow gods while slashing deep powder on the Niche Pyre Snowboard. This directional carver is built for high speed big mountain riding but also offers incredible control and edge hold during tighter radius turns at slower speeds.
The directional shape and Back Seat Camber-Rockered Nose profile combine to give this board a stable feel with easy turn initiation and powerful exits from turns. The rocker in the nose and camber under your back foot also helps you float through even the deepest snow while also looking into the edge on firmer snow. Combining this shape and bend with a medium-stiff flex and high quality eco-friendly materials creates a board that you can feel good riding everyday.
- Rip through trees, crud, and slaloms on this carve happy board
- Directional shape enters turns with ease and exits with power
- Medium-Stiff flex is extremely stable and powerful at high speeds
- Back foot camber and a rockered loves both deep snow and crud
- Swallow tail drops your back foot in pow for enhanced control
- Full length wood core is responsive, stable, and durable
- Sintered base made from recycled materials glides extremely well