A one-quiver avi pack, sized to span in-bounds skiing and backcountry touring. Great size for resort days, side country, snowmobile accessed skiing, heli skiing or short backcountry forays. Access the main compartment through the top or flip it on its back to use the front clamshell zip. Dedicated avi tool pocket, ice axe carry, diagonal ski / snowboard carry make it a great all-round airbag ready pack.
- Main fabric is ultra-rugged 210-denier nylon.
- Access the main compartment via the rear zipper or a front panel zipper.
- Integrated attachment points for a snowboard or carrying skis diagonally.
- Dedicated compartment for avalanche shovel and probe.
- Dual ice-axe carriers.
- Hydration compatible.
- Safety leg loops for use with the RAS 3.0 airbag system.
- Includes pack only. RAS 3.0 airbag system and refillable air cartridge are not included.