When you're having a whale of a good time, breaching through an ocean of bottomless powder, count on the Holden Men's M-51 3L Fishtail Jacket to provide steadfast protection and style. This jacket touts an eco-friendlier construction that refuses to skimp on technical features, meaning you don't turn into a fish out of water when the weather turns sour.
More specifically, the Fishtail is constructed with a waterproof, breathable exterior that protects against precipitation and flushed powder, while the PFOA-free DWR treatment and fully taped seams bolster your defense against errant moisture. However, should you begin to warm up, the zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly.
Additionally, the Fishtail is outfitted with a convertible rear hem, which means you're able to wear it as a proper drop tail or roll it up for a more hip-length fit. The bevvy of pockets easily accommodates your on-hill necessities, and the fixed hood doubles down on your protection should you require it. Not to mention, the powder skirt is fully removable for your preference, so you're able to wear the Fishtail in the backcountry or on the resort slopes.
- A technical yet dapper weatherproof jacket for snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- DWR treatment and taped seams bolster defense from moisture
- Underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Powder skirt is removable for customizable protection
- Convertible rear length offers versatility