Seize the day with the GoPro HERO5 Black. Designed for those moments that leave you breathless, the HERO5 Black captures all your adventures on the fly in stunning 4K. It's got a 12MP image sensor with single, burst, and time lapse modes so you can get creative, while a 2-inch touch display lets you preview, play back, and trim your shots on site.
- The HERO5 Black sets you up for on-the-fly professional productions, capturing video in 4K30, 2.7K60, 1440p80, 1080p120, 960p120, and 720p240 fps. Play back that time you biked down the Portuguese Serra da Estrela mountains, or went white-water rafting in Banff, and relive the thrill in jaw-dropping 4K.
- The HERO5 has a 12MP image sensor to take high-quality still images, including RAW photo capture. Burst mode takes up to 30 photos in rapid succession to help you capture every detail of a friend surfing through a barrel or dominating a cliff jump, while time lapse mode takes photos at set intervals between 0.5-60 seconds for short, shareable, and always memorable videos.
- A 2-inch touch display lets you preview and play back your shots, change settings, and trim your footage, right there on site, so you can ensure you didn't miss a beat.
- Advanced video stabilization ensures all your footage -- from the handles of your BMX bike or mounted to your helmet as you zoom down the ski slopes-- is captured in stunningly smooth detail.
- Protune gives you manual control over colour, ISO limit, exposure, and more so you can experiment and watch your creativity soar to new heights.
- Auto image rotation automatically adjusts capture orientation to right-side up when the camera is inverted, ideal for when you're ziplining upside down.
- Enhanced Auto Low Light automatically adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance. Plus, Night Photo and Night Lapse mode let you customize your exposure settings. Enjoy stunning footage of the festival of lights and evenings camping by the lake.
- Your HERO5 Black has a rugged design and is protected to depths of 10m without housing. Safe whether you're kayaking down rapids or paddle boarding across a lagoon in Indonesia