Allow the Burton Avalon Bib Pant to be your ethereal island of dryness in the middle of a deep powder day, and soggy pants will never send you home early again. Like its mythical namesake, the Avalon provides a place of refuge as you surf through bottomless white stuff, with a full bib to stop snow from sneaking its way into your layers.
Burton constructed the entire pant out of its 2-layer Dryride fabric so moisture won't soak through when you're earning free refills on a storm day, lining it with soft, stretchy taffeta to wick moisture with a little help from inner thigh vents. Fleece-lined hand pockets keep your fingers warm when you're waiting for your friends to show up, and a chest pocket provides easy access to essentials you want to keep close. Adjust the bib straps to get the right fit, and use the drop seat construction to get back outside faster during a quick midday nature call. Best of all, Burton nailed the relaxed fit of the Avalon, so you can enjoy riding in a pant that fits like a trendy pair of baggy overalls but still moves with you on the mountain.
- Stylish, functional shell bib pant ready for deep turns
- 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable for reliable dryness
- Full-coverage bib with drop-seat construction makes pit stops easy
- Multiple pockets lend a secure place for on-mountain essentials
- Mesh-lined thigh vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Regular fit provides unrestricted motion