When the temperatures dip into the negatives, grab your Burton Men's Covert Insulated Jacket. This cozy and durable insulated jacket provides unparalleled protection against wayward winter elements. The eco-friendly Thermolite insulation is both recycled and Bluesign approved—ultimately ensuring just the right amount of warmth to keep you toasty on those extra-slow chairlifts. And thanks to the Dryride Durashell membrane and critically taped seams, you'll stay dry when that bluebird day turns into an all out pow day.
The Covert is packed to the brim with features that assure a full day's worth of shred-tastic adventures. The underarm vents provide optimal body temperature regulation, and the Fulltime Contour hood makes for quick adjustments while you're waiting for your buddies to catch up. A powder skirt keeps snow from flying up your back, and the jacket-to-pant interface system lets you snap it into your Burton pants for a seamless snow-stopping suit.
- Overtly covert protection for boarding in winter weather
- Waterproof, breathable Dryride Durashell with critical seams taped
- Body-mapped insulation warms you up without weighing you down
- Underarm zippers assure an amount ample of ventilation
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and helmet-compatible hood seal out cold
- Jacket-to-pant interface completely seals out snow
- Easy-access pocket for media player or goggles