The Burton Women's Rubix Gore-Tex Jacket offers exceptional weatherproof protection, dependable warmth, and clean style for the slopes. Its Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane prevents the deepest powder and wettest springtime slush from dampening your shred session. Fully sealed with premium Gore-Seam Tape, the Rubix Gore-Tex Jacket won't succumb to the heaviest snowstorms, ensuring you stay pleasantly dry through widely ranging winter conditions.
Trapping fiery heat around your upper body, the jacket's 80/60g Thermolite insulation offers higher levels of core warmth (80g), with slightly less in the sleeves (60g) for freedom of movement where you need it most. Made from recycled materials, Thermolite insulation is Bluesign approved to ensure a more sustainable construction. The Living Lining material features breathable pores that expand to release excess heat when you're working up a sweat. On the flip side, this same lining material contracts its pores when freezing temperatures threaten to chill you to the bone.
Loaded with shred-friendly features, the Rubix Jacket features mesh-lined underarm vents to help you cool off during warmer spring sessions. A removable Magic Stitch waist gaiter keeps snow out on deep days, and the jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to compatible Burton pants to create an impenetrable snow shield. Burton also added a Screen Grab media pocket that lets you use your smartphone on storm days where you don't want to expose expensive electronics to the snow.
- Dependable warmth and waterproofing for the entire season
- Gore-Tex for ultimate weather protection and breathability
- Mapped Thermolite insulation balances warmth and mobility
- Living Lining helps regulate temperature
- Gore-Seam taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat in a hurry
- Jacket-to-pant interface seals out snow on deep days
- Contour hood shields head without blocking vision