Equipped with Magna-Tech, the Anon M2 MFI Goggles effortlessly changes lenses with the help of 16 rare earth magnets along the lens-to-frame interface. This technology is incredibly quick and easy to use, with the lens popping off by squeezing gently, then pulling outwards to remove it. You can then toss a fresh lens on when rapid changes in lighting threaten your vision. This particular M2 MFI comes with an additional Sonar lens for convenient swapping, especially in low-lighting and storm conditions (bonus lens with specific colors only, check tech specs for details). Also, it includes Anon's Magnetic Facemask Interface, which attaches to the included MFI facemask along the bottom of the goggle for seamless face protection on cold, stormy days (all colors include MFI facemask).
The Sonar spherical lens is entirely new for this season, made by industry renowned ZEISS Optics for a large, unobstructed field of view and greater contrast of your favorite alpine playground.
- Effortless lens swapping and cutting-edge optics combine
- Magna-Tech with 16-magnet connection for rapid lens swapping
- Magnetic Facemask Interface for magnetic facemask connection
- Sonar spherical lens by Zeiss Optics for enhanced contrast
- Wall-to-Wall vision for a large, unobstructed field of view
- Full-perimeter venting + Outlast Fog Management Fleece
- Integral Clarity Tech prevents fogging and condensation