When you can't choose between two different colors for your kit, pick both with the color-blocked Analog AG Cinderblade Pants. Built with a two-layer DryRide fabric, these pants provide burly waterproof protection with the help of fully taped seams, and also feature reinforced cuffs that stand up to abuse from constant ratcheting and stomping through the parking lot. Mesh-lined vents ensure you can cool down when you need to, and a zippered hem with an expansion gusset opens it up around the boots for easy fitting. These pants are also a bluesign product, which means they're approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Unique style and tough protection meet in these pants
- Waterproof, breathable fabric ensures moisture stays out
- Relaxed fit makes it easy to layer up underneath
- Mesh-lined venting system helps sweat escape
- Reinforced cuffs ensure these pants stay intact for years
- Boot gaiters protect against snow from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets stash snacks, phones, wallet, and keys