Blending city-inspired style with on-snow functionality, the 686 Women's Parklan Mystique Insulated Jacket is a chic winter jacket loaded to the brim with high-level waterproofing and low-bulk warmth. Whether you ride in the Upper Peninsula or shred the pow offerings of the Wasatch, the jacket's infiDRY 15 membrane seals out deep powder, spring slush, and passing showers from ruining your snowboard session. Furthermore, fully taped seams ensure the jacket won't leak outside moisture, even in sopping-wet conditions.
60g of Polyfill insulation provides low-bulk warmth all the way down to single-digit temps, while the sherpa fleece-lined hood wraps your neck and face in cozy-soft comfort. Air-Flo underarm vents disperse built-up heat and perspiration when you're working up a sweat, especially on warmer spring days. Other snow-friendly features include a removable powder skirt with PJ Connect for seamlessly integrating with 686 snow pants, as well as a variety of pockets for storing your media player, season pass, and goggles on the slopes.
- Toasty, waterproof jacket that seamlessly travels from town to hill
- Waterproof, breathable membrane defends against moisture
- Synthetic fill insulation traps precious body heat when temps dip
- Regular fit offers a stylish silhouette with room for layers
- Zip-off powder skirt delivers options for vary conditions
- Venting system lets cool air in when you work up a sweat
- Multiple pockets stash all of your on-hill necessities
- Item #SES00B7