When you're vying for that 100-day season, you definitely don't have time to worry about what outfit you're going to wear each day. So, instead turn to the 686 Women's Authentic Smarty Haven Jacket for versatile protection that keeps you comfy and stylish on the
mountain, no matter what the weather calls for.
Infidry-20 waterproofing ensures you stay dry through the wettest storms and slushiest spring days, while the fully taped seams further prevent moisture from seeping in. The removable Smarty liner jacket zips into the outer shell to provide extra warmth during those frozen days of February, or you can leave it out and just wear the shell when it's been unseasonably warm and sunny. Plus, you can even wear the lightly insulated liner jacket by itself when you're headed downtown for a drink with friends after a day of shredding.
- Stylish, protective three-in-one jacket for winter versatility
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer membrane defends against snow
- Lightly-insulated removable liner delivers options on warm days
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking up your backside
- Venting system allows for a quick escape for heat when it's warm out
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and ensures style is on point
- Adjustable hood and hem delivers customized protection
- Multiple pockets bring along all of your small essentials